ScrumCenter offers a number of services to help you and your organization get started with agile methods and, once started, keep your teams performing well.
- Consulting. To help you identify the business case for agile within your organization and to help with the selection of a suitable pilot.
- Training. To equip your team with the tools that it needs to identify the most appropriate approach for your organization.
- Coaching. By working closely with your team on a day-to-day basis we can provide assistance as they start to get to grips with agile methods and keep them fresh with new ideas once they become comfortable.
- Mentoring. We can mentor your project and program managers and help them become effective leaders in the agile organization.
Training During the initial consulting phase of an engagement we’ll work with you to create a training plan to suit the team, taking account of the experience level of the participants and their future roles. Our training material is modular in nature and can be delivered in English or German. The approach taken combines theory, discussion and copious exercises to reinforce the important learning points. Standard combinations of training modules include:
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Scrum for Teams. A two day course to prepare a team (including ScrumMaster, Product Owner and development team) for working together as a Scrum team.
- Coaching self organized teams for ScrumMasters. A two day advanced course for ScrumMasters. During this course, the participants learn how the ScrumMaster can support self-organization within the team and help the team achieve sustainable high-performance.